ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ACOUSTIC DIGITAL GUITAR TRAINER?
One of life’s bucket list is to be able to learn how to play a musical instrument. But not everyone has the time to do that that is why we will introduce you to a portable instrument that can help you learn and practice anytime, anywhere. Introducing the Portable Digital Guitar Trainer.
This Acoustic Digital Guitar Trainer is the most comfortable and most effective tool for practicing guitar fingering. It is allowing you to practice more and quickly improve your muscle memory.
Acoustro Digital Guitar ALLOWS you to take lessons WHEREVER you are for HOW LONG you prefer. It is an IDEAL product for BOTH BEGINNERS and PASSIONATE guitar players. It is SMALL and PORTABLE that you can EASILY carry because it is LIGHTWEIGHT. It has REAL GUITAR STRINGS that can able you to set the tension of the string and get a MUSCLE MEMORY to learn well
This Acoustro Digital Guitar Trainer is great for improving your finger dexterity and speeding up the progress of guitar playing.
- High-quality Material: It made of high-quality material with excellent artistry. It is durable in use.
- Practice With a Metronome: There is a metronome inside this mini guitar so players can learn the chords with a customized tempo.
- Guitar Chord Practice Device: Built with a rotatable top screen reserving the most commonly used chords inside can help guitar beginners to develop muscle memory for chords, and it is a perfect tool for finger placement exercise.
- Portable Pocket Guitar: This Acoustro Digital Guitar Trainer is a handy tool for guitar learners, and the size is right enough to replace the enormous real guitar, and you can take it anywhere.
Acoustro Digital Guitar Trainer has a CHORD CHART DISPLAY that can CORRECT your MISTAKES consistently. It has a METRONOME inside the device so you can LEARN any CHORDS and RHYTHM anytime. You can PRACTICE and LEARN even in a QUIET PLACE as this device can be practiced WITHOUT SOUND.
How to fully use this chords trainer?
1.Power it up by pressing the power button. It comes in Chord Mode.
2.Press the “Chords” button to switch chords and learn to press chords.
3.A chords need more practice next time?
Reserve it by pressing the “7TH-9TH“ button for 2 seconds, when you see the number flashing, press the “7TH-9TH“ button for 2 seconds again to confirm. A chord is reserved. More chords can be reserved this way.
4.How to read the reserved chords?
5.Press the “Chords” button for 2 seconds, it comes to Circulation Mode, and you gonna see your reserved chords. Press the power button to play & pause. In this Mode, pressing the “7TH-9TH“ button to speed up or the “MAJ/MIN” button to slow down the tempo.
6.How to remove the reserved chords?
Switch it to Chord Mode and press the “7TH-9TH“ button and “MAJ/MIN” button at the same time for 2 seconds, all reserved chords will be removed.
In Chord Mode:
Press the “7TH-9TH“ button to choose more segment chords
Press the “MAJ/MIN” button to choose major and minor chords
- Weight: about 200 g
- Size: 29 * 5 * 3.5 cm
- Material: High Strength ABS shell + Acoustic Guitar String
- Power: 1X CR2032 Lithium 3v Battery
– 1 x Acoustro Digital Guitar Trainer