Best Watermelon Slicer and Cutter
Nothing beats sweet, juicy, and cool watermelons on a hot summer day. Whether it is for dessert, afternoon snacks, pool parties, picnics, barbecues, or healthy food choices, watermelons are everyone’s all-time favorite summer treat.
But the only annoying thing is that it requires a lot of time and effort to slice into pieces and usually ends up making a large mess, splattering juices everywhere.
Well, this watermelon slicer makes the entire process fun, easy, and mess-free, and turns enormous watermelons into evenly thick, beautiful cubes in no time.
All you have to do is to cut the melon into halves, place it on your kitchen counter-board, push the slicer into your watermelon, and voila! Perfect watermelon cubes are ready to serve.
Now make delicious salads, recipes, coolers, etc.
- Slice like a Chef: You no longer need to spend hours trying to cut perfect cubes using your manual kitchenware. you can get perfect and even watermelon cubes cut to precision, effortlessly as it comes with a ruler to let you measure the cube size. It’s time to prepare some scrumptious summer treats and impress your friends and family with your chef-like skills.
- Unique Design, No more mess: Make clean and quick cubes with a push. Quikube’s innovative design features a windmill-shaped cutter that easily pushes through the watermelon and its rind. You won’t even have to deal with puddles of juices or a drippy mess as the cubes go directly from the slicer onto the plate.
- User-friendly and Safe: it is specially designed, keeping your safety and comfort as a priority. It features round edges, making the slicer safe to be used even by kids without worrying about accidental cuts or bruises.
- Premium quality Material: Made of high-quality Stainless steel and food-grade pp materials, Quikube features durable, anti-rust construction and is built to last. Its compact size and easy-to-clean design make this slicer a perfect gadget for your kitchen.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: 25.5 x 9.5 cm/10×3.74 inches