THE FASTER, EASIER, MORE EFFECTIVE WAY TO CLEAN YOUR CPAP
Breathe easy, Rescomf can do it all
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of your patient’s mask, and changing humidifier water.
Now, with the CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer, a waterless PAP cleaning alternative, your patients can properly disinfect their CPAP/Bi-Level device and equipment! To use this device, simply plug in your CPAP/Bi-Level to the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on, and walk away. The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer will automatically clean your system using Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, in only 30 minutes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and lightweight, which is easy to carry
- One-button control, no need for setting
- Connects to most CPAP models
- Silent designing, a built-in high power processor, running noiselessly
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- No Electricity? No Worries, the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 10 year Battery life
- Effective disinfection
Now there is a solution with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer taking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria
The CPAP Cleaning Machine takes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment, you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9%, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
No Electricity? No Worries
This CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter
WHY OUR CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Step 1: Clean your mask and hose;
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and put the mask inside the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer bag and zip the bag.
2) For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and wait 30 minutes.
- CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer machine
- USB cable
- User manual