Crocodile Head Racing Boat Prank Remote Control Electric Spoof Alligator RC
- Mischief: Be made of resin material, simulates the head, and looks more realistic, Can be used to scare people, or can simulate crocodiles to help prevent geese and other waterfowl from leaving the pond. Effectively drive waterfowl and protect the swimming pool.
- Easy to operate: 2.4GHz transmitter, you’ll never get any radio interference with this RC boat. 2CH operates, moving forward and backward, turn left and right, simulating the speed and movement of the real crocodile, freely flows in the water.
- Low voltage protection: When the voltage is too low, the speed will drop by 40% automatically, reminding consumers to recall the remote control boat.
- Very stable: Double Propeller / Water Induction Propeller Shaft, When the propeller shaft touches the water, the boat can be quickly turned on after sensing the fluid. At the same time, the balanced double propeller is used to make the RC boat more smoothly and without fear of overturning.
- Good Waterproof Performance: The charging port is equipped with a waterproof rubber plug, and the bottom of the boat is fully enclosed and waterproof.
- Material: Resin + Plastic
- Remote control frequency: 2.4G
- Remote control distance: About 100ft
- Speed: 15km/h
- Remote control battery: 2×AA battery (not included)
- RC boat battery: 3.7V 500MAH lithium battery (Built-in)
- Charging time: About 2-3h
- Use time: About 15 mins
- RC Boat Size: 12.6×6.7×4.7in
- Remote Controller Size: 5.3×5.1×2in
- 1×RC Boat
- 1×Simulation Head
- 1×Remote Control with Antenna
- 1×USB Charging Cable
- 1×User Manual