Digital Thermometer Infrared Non-Contact LCD
- ACCURATE LCD READING – Digital Thermometer Infrared Non-Contact LCD has a distance-to-spot ratio of 12: 1, meaning the laser grip can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other Thermometers. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and the object of measurement should approximately be 14″ inches (36cm).
- QUICKER TEMPERATURE SCAN – Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉/ -50℃ to 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃; response time: ≤500Ms; a built-in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.
- BACKLIT LED SCREEN – the LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included). Storage Temperature: -20-50℃ (-4-122℉). Operating Temperature-0-50℃ (50-122℉).
- EASY TO USE – Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points.
- Temperature range: -50 ~ 600℃ (-58~1112℉).
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Resolution: ±1% or ±1℃
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity reading
- Resolution: 0.1℃/0.1℉
- Red Laser Power: less than 0.5 MW
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery (the batteries are not included)
- 1x Infrared Thermometer