Handheld Fish Finder Smart Wireless GPS Fish Depth Finder
If you’re looking to find fish and make the most of your time on the water, you’ve come to the right place with our Handheld Fish Finder Smart Wireless GPS Fish Depth Finder.
- This portable fish finder is great for both amateur and professional fishermen. The beauty of our professional fish finder is that your strategy is amplified and your time is spent more effectively. A day of fishing is always enjoyable, but reeling in a few winners makes the day even better.
- Stop wasting countless hours looking for that “perfect” fishing spot. Our GPS fish finder is the tool you need to predict where the fishes might be and increase your chances of catching a ton of fishes!
- This portable kayak fish finder detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on the bottom. Its detector range is in a 45°cone underwater and detection of the depth range is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) below the sonar sensor.
Why Try This Smart Handheld Fish Finder?
Our portable gps fish finder has outperformed and underpriced traditional fish depth finder for years. With a superior product at reasonable prices, this fish finder for a boat can be used as an ice fish finder or as a boat fish finder and are arguably the best kayak fish finder currently in the market!
- Find A Variety of Fish – The kayak fish finder suits for variety fishes fishing environments and can be used for offshore fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing, lake fishing, sea fishing, etc…
- Clear Depth Readout: The fish finder portable detector range is in a 45°cone underwater. The detection of depth range is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) below the fishing sonar transducer.
- 5 Different Modes of Function: The portable GPS fishfinder features 5 modes of sensitivity options which include a battery save mode; backlight mode; fish and fish school alarm.
- water depth
- fish location
- fish alarm
- weeds & rocks indicator
- background light
- Fish Finder
- Sonar Transducer with 25 ft cable
- Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
- Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
- Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
- Neck Strap
- User Manual