Heat Powered Stove Fan 4-Blades
- Heat Powered: This heat powered fan generates power by converting heat from the stove into electricity, the motor will be driven once it accepts the electricity and then makes blades spin. No batteries or electricity are required, eco-friendly.
- Large Air Volume: Featuring 3 blades, it can diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the fan on the stove flat surface, it will work when the stove surface comes to heat. Airflow coverage is 180-230 CFM.
- Operating Temperature: This heat stove fan operating temperature is about 60°C-350°C/ 140°F- 662°F. Usually, the fan gets spinning at about 80°C/176°F and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins.
- Overheat Protection Device: When the temperature exceeds 300 degrees, the metal heat insulation device at the bottom of the fan will automatically bend and tilt to the rear to protect.
- Quiet Work: The moving part of this stove is the blades, and the noise is ≤ 35dB. When normally work, it is very quiet for you. You can enjoy warm in a quiet environment.
1. The maximum temperature does not exceed 350 °C, otherwise, the stove fan may be damaged.
2. Please use this product with a free-standing stove instead of a built-in stove or other stoves with insulated top designs.
3. When the fan works normally, please keep children away from the fan.
- Brand: iMounTEK
- Product Type: Heat Stove Fan
- Material: Alumina
- Color: Black
- Blade Quantity: 3Pcs
- Motor Speed: 800-1150RPM
- Airflow Coverage: 180-230 CFM
- Operating Temperature: 60°C-350°C/ 140°F- 662°F
- Item Size: 11.5x21x9.5cm/4.53×8.27×3.74in
- Item Weight: 534g/1.18lbs
- Package Size: 16×12.5×23.5cm/6.3×4.93×9.26in
- Package Weight: 721.5g/1.6lbs
- 1x Heat Powered Stove Fan
- 1x User Manual