Plug Outlet Finder & Socket Tester
The Plug Outlet Finder identifies circuit breakers on energized electrical systems. Automatic sensitivity adjustment and automatic polarity selection remove ambiguity about readings. The tester indicates the presence of a circuit breaker with a buzzer and an indicator light. The tester includes a transmitter, which is plugged into an electrical outlet, and a receiver, which is powered by a 9V battery.
- PERFORMANCE: The Mastech circuit breaker tester is a preferred solution for the latest in code requirements. Identify circuit breakers fast and efficiently. Quick and easy to use and extremely accurate readings. Always find the right breaker!.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The circuit breaker works on powered systems from 90 to 250V AC and is suitable for house, office, residential and light commercial environments.
- RELIABILITY: The Testers Green Led Lamp will Light up automatically to Indicate low voltage existence; the yellow to indicate moderate voltage; the red to indicate high voltage, ensuring your safety, and helping you work in dark environments.
- Receiver Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery (Not included)
- Receiver Size: 20*3.8*5cm / 7.9*1.5*2.0in
- Socket Tester: 6.3*7*5.5cm / 2.5*2.8*2.2in
- Automatically and quickly finds the correct breaker or fuse.
- Quickly and easily identifies conditions of circuit socket.
- MS5902-T× Works on 220V AC, MS5902-TB Works on 110V AC
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃