Rechargeable Hearing Amplifiers
- RECHARGEABLE – No more buying and replacing batteries! This rechargeable device takes 2 hours to fully charge and lasts for 12 hours in a quiet environment.
- PERSONALIZED DESIGN – Fashion outlook, communicate without embarrassment.
- CONVENIENT TO CARRY – USB Charge Box, Small and charge anywhere, anytime.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR – Come with 3 size earplug, it will fitter for your ear. Please make sure the MIC is up and the volume control & on/off button is down when wearing the sound amplifier.
- EASY TO OPERATE – Control the sound around you with a simple tap touch.
BEGIN TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING
Ergonomics design, easy to hide and comfortable to wear. Communicate without embarrassment. Never miss a word and enjoy the world again!
Share Your “Sound”
Watch TV, listen to the radio or music with your family and friends, without any “TOO LOUD”.
How to operate?
Press up to 3s to turn on when you hear “beep”
Short press the button to adjust the volume.
There are 6 sound levels of volume for different occasions, and you will hear a “beep” sound each time a level goes up. You will hear three times “beep” at the max volume.
If you press again, it goes back to the lowest level.
Press up to 3s to turn off when you hear “beep beep”
- Equivalent input noise level: ≤ 35dB
- Maximum OSPL90: ≤120±3dB
- Total Harmonic Wave Distortion: ≤10%
- Hearing aid charging voltage: 4.2V
- Charging case working voltage: 3.7V
- Big button, easy to operate
- Lightweight, only 0.13ounce per headset
- Fashion outlook
- Noise reduction feature
- 3 size ear dome
- 2 x Hearing aid (left/right)
- 1 x Recharging Case
- 1 x USB Cable
- 6 x Earplugs(S/M/L)
- 1 x User Manual
Please make sure the aid is fully charged before use.
During charge, the indicator light will show blue. The indication light turns white full charge.
Charging time:90 min
Hearing aid working time:12h
Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions:
1) Why there is some background noise?
Actually, it is the electric current sound existing in all good machines. Generally, the higher the power, the greater the static sound.
√ Turning on after put it in the ears, then turn up the sound gradually. Generally, You will get used to it after 2-3 weeks.
2) What causes the feedback?
If the ear dome is not inserted well into the ear canal or air leaks at the ear dome edges, when the device is close to the hand or wall, a certain amount of sound will go back into the microphone. The sound is re-amplified which causes that annoying whistle.
√ Try and select a suitable ear dome. Put the ear dome into the ear canal and make sure it fits snugly inside.
3) Can’t Charge Normally？
√Slightly adjust the position of hearing aids for a perfect connection.
√The projector light turns red when it is connected well; the light turns green when it is fully charged.